Introducing – Downloadable #Hashtags and Blog Tags for all Articles on dotWriter™!
Now Download Social Media #HashTags and Blog Tags with All Purchased Articles on #dotWriter™
#Hashtags are trending all over social media! So it’s only fair enough if they’re the next big thing on #dotWriter™ too.
How can you download hashtags and blog tags along with your articles on dotWriter™?
It’s simple. All you have to do is , tick the option of downloading your article along with either of the options and hit download.
Voila! You will have a PDF or Text file with the article, hashtags and/or blog tags (depending on your preference).
Did you know that by using #hashtags you can increase the engagement of your posts by 55%!? This means a 55% increase in leads generated through just one piece of content.
One of the few reasons why #hashtags are so popular among #ContentMarketers is that they expand the chances of your target audience discovering your content organically. If you’ve ever used them on different social media platforms, you would have noticed that hashtags work differently on each platform. Let’s give you a quick over view –
Using #hashtags on #Twitter
The use of hashtags on twitter is pretty restricted as your can’t tweet more than 140 characters at a time. However, if used wisely these 140 characters can do wonders for you!
A few things to keep in mind while hashtagging on #Twitter –
1. Since the usage of characters is limited, use specific hashtags related to an industry or brand keywords.
2. Pick niche hashtags with a smaller target audience to ensure higher engagement with your content.
Using #hashtags on #Facebook
Hashtags on facebook are tricky. It’s always a hit and miss situation and depends heavily on the kind of hashtags and the number of hashtags you choose to use.
A few things to keep in mind while hashtagging on Facebook –
1. The fewer the hashtags, higher the engagement! It’s best if you limit your usage to 1 to 2 hashtags per post.
2. If you’re using a certain set of industry or product specific hashtags on your Twitter and Instagram accounts, use the same ones on Facebook too. This will help integrate your social media campaign across all platforms.
Using #hashtags on #Instagram
When it comes to hashtags on Instagram, it’s a touchy subject. While some might hate them, others love them too much! But likes aside – did you know that a post on Instagram with a hashtag is likely to get 12.6% more engagement that one that none?
A few things to keep in mind while hashtagging on Instagram –
1. You can reach a more engaging audience with the use of specific Instagram hashtags, instead of general ones
2. You can use up to 30 hashtags on one Instagram post! While 30 is more than enough, we suggest you use them wisely. A well tried trick is placing 1 to 2 relevant hashtags within the description of your post and adding the remaining in the first comment. (Yes, it’s perfectly acceptable to comment on your post!)
So, what are you waiting for?
Start Browsing Through Content at #dotWriter™ ‘s Premium #ContentMarketplace and expand your organic reach by using the relevant hashtags and blog tags provided along.
You can also source tailor-made articles by posting a Custom Job Request through your dashboard on dotWriter™.
Remember, the only thing better than a good social media campaign is unique user oriented content. A mix of the two is the ultimate weapon in a content marketer’s arsenal!